Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Busy Beginnings

We have been very busy as we have begun the new school year. Emma Grace is running cross country with practice everyday after school and out of town meets on the weekend... Christopher is playing football with practice everyday after school and Kate is practicing and singing with East Alabama Children's Choir, taking piano lessons and playing soccer.  It is so hard to simplify when there is so much to do... I am trying to find the balance in it all. There is also school, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking dinner etc...  wow, I am tired just thinking about it all. Where is the balance? Does anybody know?
Go Kate!
The Sols
Emma Grace and Adrianna
First meet at Oak Mountain 
I am so proud of all 3 of them and count each day a blessing in the midst of all the busyness. I have to remember where my strength comes from. It is not from me... but from the One that is not overwhelmed by it all.  Keeping it all in perspective with the lens of God's Word is the only answer I can come up with. I pray that God is glorified in my life and the lives of my kids each day.
Thank you Jesus for the grace to get through each day and week and for the peace in all there is to do.  Help me to keep it all in perspective. Thank you for my children that bring me joy everyday.
More pictures of Christopher to come...
In the mean time... Go Sols... Go Bronco's... and Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment